Here are the basic ideal ways to care for your tattoo. These are very simple things that go a long, long way to making sure the work you pay for stays great.
• Remove bandage between 1-5 hours after finishing your tattoo.
• Wash tattoo with soap, warm water, and fingertips only, immediately after removing the bandage. (No washcloths/loofas)
• Rinse clean, and pat dry with clean bath or paper towel.
• LET THE TATTOO DRY OUT! Oxygen will help the wound close and recover quickly.
• Wash three times daily, for the first 2-3 days. Switch to once a day in the shower after day 3.
• When the tattoo is itchy, tight, or uncomfortable from being dried out, apply a thin layer of unscented moisturizing lotion to alleviate the discomfort. (Lotion is for comfort only, not a necessity to the healing process)
• Do not soak, or pick at your tattoo. Avoid prolonged, direct sunlight, and voluntary profuse sweating for 10 days-2 weeks.
All people are welcome.
You must be over the age of 18 to get tattooed.
All sales are final.
All deposits are non-refundable.
Cash only for tattoos, deposits, and gift certificates.
Free touch-ups for any tattoo up to a year from healing process.
There are no stupid questions, we are here to help.
Email or call us for any and all inquiries.